Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling several of these Chinese members posting in this thread are the same person.

This is getting overly tedious and Adam should really take a close look at this thread and start banning people perminantly.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All reasonable suspects (2-3 posts ever from China) in this parked.com forum who are whining will henceforth be banned with a recco for a permanent ban. Enough already.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the promotion of dnforum is still on for Gold members? I heard that they are automatically upgraded to gold without paying anything. See now this promo has hurt dnforum itself.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
诈骗 = 不明不白?

translated as

fraud = unclear

Chinese is fraught with difficulty in translation.

More like:

Cheating = inexplicable?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks all like chinese to me.

but i am stupid anyway : i see so many newbies who signed up in the past 6 month that make a fortune on these ppc systems and i (after 5 years of parking) still don't make $ 25000 in 6 weeks - WHAT THE !@#$%^& do i do wrong - is playing honest that wrong ?

well at least i can sleep well at night !

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
不明不白 = without reasoning / without knowing why

It was written as a reference to he/she being banned.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Imm said:
不明不白 = without reasoning / without knowing why

It was written as a reference to he/she being banned.
Yeah "Inexplicable" as I wrote above.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If they committed click fraud, ban them.

Personally, I disagree with conversion rate being a reason, unless the syslog proves otherwise. The visitor to a parked page has no obligation whatsoever to purchase products or services from the landed page. Ever thought that the landing pages just plainly suck?

ExpireGuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:

Personally, I disagree with conversion rate being a reason, unless the syslog proves otherwise. The visitor to a parked page has no obligation whatsoever to purchase products or services from the landed page. Ever thought that the landing pages just plainly suck?

Agree totally with theo on this point....there are parralels outside the box that the "honest" domain owner/parker has very little control over. Which brings to question how conversion rates are tracked for dn's targetting "free" services that don't have sign up processes or monetary requirements when the user gets to the advertisers page.....

Ban the fraudsters, but not everyone should be swiped with the same brush.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Chinese don't know what to do with their traffic. In the adult industry, they trade Chinese visitors against US productive traffic.

I have been a victim of click fraud with mygeek.com (and been refunded after sending the logs), and the owners of the ghost search engines were all Chinese (i was only geotargeting North American traffic).

Maybe parking companies should disable signups for China residents and verify the identity of all the domainers opening new accounts.

I dont know why some guys here got suspended for 5 clicks, while others could get away with $25,000 or more!

Imm

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
I have a feeling several of these Chinese members posting in this thread are the same person.

This is getting overly tedious and Adam should really take a close look at this thread and start banning people perminantly.

I don't think they are the same person. Fyi there are quite a few active cn and tw domaining forums around. I do browse through them once in a while ( Chinese is my 2nd language) and I must say parked is quite a hot topic there these days.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:

Totally agree, I can not see how a domainer can be responsible for conversion, I have said it before and I will say it again.. you can lead a horse to water but your sure as hell cant make it drink it.

Convergence

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wufeng said:
parked is a nippy dog

I believe the reference is to a "spoiled/bossy" dog...

Woof...

Last edited:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wolfis.com said:
looks all like chinese to me.

but i am stupid anyway : i see so many newbies who signed up in the past 6 month that make a fortune on these ppc systems and i (after 5 years of parking) still don't make $ 25000 in 6 weeks - WHAT THE !@#$%^& do i do wrong - is playing honest that wrong ?

well at least i can sleep well at night !

Well I have been saying the same thing, it just doesnt bear thinking about, I know that I could buy access to a Zombie Server Domain that could control anything up to 30,000 Zombie machines just waiting to be primed with instructions.

Do the Math, 30,000 unique machines with unique IPs, 18 Parking Programs just one click on each program would net you 540,000 clickthroughs. Next Multiply those 30,000 machines by a bank of proxies located in US, CA and Europe and the numbers just get scary.

But the scary thing is that this is the reality. Its not just people sitting there on rotating proxy connections.. its a lot less work than that.

I could bet that at least 10% of the people on this forum are infected with some kind of malware that basically turns their machine into a Zombie to be sold to the highest bidder, they could be clicking on ads and not even know it.

The only reason that these people on here are getting caught is greed.

I dont doubt that they would get caught in time, as if the parking program was smart enough they would detect the algorithm, but that could take months and even with the 540,000 someone will be laughing all the way to the silk market.

Unless the technology changes or the people change this will continue, and it will get to the point that PPC will become PPA. This is inevitable and I have to say I welcome it after reading these parked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom