Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

tomclowes- abusive blackmailer ~i haven't done deals with him ~ he left me neg fb !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TC...u sound and act like a little baby who didnt get what he wanted.....wtf goes on in this f'ing forum??????

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One final point Tom, please refrain from calling members insulting names, this does your argument, whatever thread you are in, no benefit at all. And yes I do realise that some have 'called you out' on this or other matters, but to start to insult the members 'generally' is not appreciated by anyone. Many members have tried reasoning this dispute impartially and tried to help resolve it, the general opinion in this case was that you were in the wrong. We, as your peers, have looked at what has been posted and judged on that, I hope the Mods and Admin do likewise.

Tom, your attitude in this matter has unfortunately done you more harm than good.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
just got pm from John that "Feedback removal has to be requested from the original person who left the feedback"

please mods~ this is just wrong, how now all immature kids can all start abusing fb system and leaving fb's to who ever they like for all wrong reasons ??

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
positve feedback left :)

:)

thanks, dolansco~ that was a horrible experience, can believe mods are not bothered about this and not removing it all together with clowes preferably

lots of time wasted..~
thnx again for the support

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We/You really need to boil this down to FACTS. I say and reiterate "facts". Following case law what needs to be shown is 2 things (1) an OFFER to sell (2) and ACCEPTANCE of said offer. Who can show both those ?. As I say it needs BOTH an offer and acceptance to conclude a deal, and it needs to be EXPLICIT in both regards, as would be required in Court. In some cases implied acceptance would be acceptable but that would need to be shown clearly and would be hard to do.

DG

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, dolansco~ that was a horrible experience, can believe mods are not bothered about this and not removing it all together with clowes preferably

lots of time wasted..~
thnx again for the support

No sweat .

this kid seems to flare up every few weeks ... and is NEVER wrong ..

If you have 2 hours to waste , just read all his other posts .

And btw Denny is 100% correct ... lowball Spammers are scum

regards feedback .. i was of the impression that it was only supposed to be left after there was a transaction .... so the mods should indeed delete it IMO .

You cant leave NEG feedback just because you have crap negotiation skills

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i want his feedback removed ~ what do i do ??

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ask a different mod ....
&
direct them to this thread ..

or we could all just leave each other feedback for fun ... as it obviously means jack anyway ( joke )

Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
not sure how to ask? I've pm'd mediahound and john

john said "Feedback removal has to be requested from the original person who left the feedback"

mediahound has not replied yet

but please feel free to leave me many positive fb'cs if you feel like ~ i will return the same

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but please feel free to leave me many positive fb'cs if you feel like ~ i will return the same

That would be abusing the trader system and I would guarantee you that mods will remove any traders received outside of an actual trade.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The negative itrader must be removed or it defeats the whole purpose of a feedback system.

dolansco rightly pointed out the FAQ which agrees with this, although it could be better worded.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Request Remove" - If you un happy with comments left by another member, you can ask that it be removed. You will be asked to provide information and details why you want the comment to be removed. The administrator will receive an email with your statement and if convinced he will remove it for you.

ok, thanks~ well then to wait for mediahound only ..

huh? just noted clowns at mediahounds friends list ?? :eek:

p.s. lol- thats a cool one : third google result for "tomclowes" is now this thread

I'm almost.. satisfied

Last edited:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Regarding Feedback. Apparently this is why Ebay changed their feedback/rating system for the very reason that if abused it corrupts the entire system.

2. My suggestion would be to ban PM offers that are combined with offers on message threads. The offers should be either entirely open ( message thread) or closed (by PM). This would avoid confusion when someones PM's offer at same time as someone posts offer and make things more transparent. These are just my thoughts.

DG

Last edited:

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
johnn....JC...give the guy his positive reputation back for christ's sakes.......what the hell does it take??

as an outsider viewing this...i cannot believe this....un-real.....unless u guys are in bed with this TC guy

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to ban PM offers
Or disable PM's entirely like is by default on gfy.com...
I disabled my PM's on DNF years ago and never missed the spam and bullshit which comes from PM's...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom