Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

tomclowes- abusive blackmailer ~i haven't done deals with him ~ he left me neg fb !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok. Lets end this. The fact of the matter is he is a con. That is not an accusation but a truth. Read our pm discussion and it is obvious.

dude, if you still don't get it I think you should be the one to go...
Reread this whole thread again and listen to what people are saying to you

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simple questions:

1. Did you ever reach an agreement for the deal? (No matter if you matched his original terms - did he agree? If he got a better deal elsewhere during the negotiations, he had every right to back out before the deal was sealed.)
2. Did you pay him?

If the answer is "no" to any of those questions, you had no right leaving negative TR.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simple questions:

1. Did you ever reach an agreement for the deal? (No matter if you matched his original terms - did he agree? If he got a better deal elsewhere during the negotiations, he had every right to back out before the deal was sealed.)
2. Did you pay him?

If the answer is "no" to any of those questions, you had no right leaving negative TR.

The answer to question 2 is No. On that basis apparently I misunderstood the whole idea of proffesional etiquette, and on this basis I do not want to be a member here.

Someone can post snippets of a PM conversation to make me look bad, everyone comes running, jumps to conclusions, and makes me look bad.

As mentioned more and more I have simply been offering good domains here. TR no longer counts for anything here.

DNF is turning into the next NP. Actually dnf is becoming more and more like DP with the increased number of scams. Perhaps the staff should be on hand to give an official viewpoint. That would have I feel have saved me from all this undue and unjust abuse.

If a staff member came and posted the facts what would you all do? Sorry..? Thats not really going to cut it. Think, and no the facts before you make ridiculous conclusions.

Best of Luck.
TC

No, DIE first you useless clown !

DNF Boasts an impressive, and mixed member base. LOL

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didnt span anyone to get these deals. Denny simply said that for effect.
You liar...guys he is one of those idiots who spam us every day thousand times with "I am interested to buy your domain blah blah shiit", he used to use his own name I am positive he still does this but no more uses his real name.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You liar...guys he is one of those idiots who spam us every day thousand times with "I am interested to buy your domain blah blah shiit", he used to use his own name I am positive he still does this but no more uses his real name.

Once again, get your facts right.

I did spam people, and I got my hosting account closed. I learned from this and didnt spam again.

The email in question was an offer I sent completely legitimately, and wasn't 'automated' in any way.

What is more, for all my offers I use my name, because I have nothing to hide..

Good one again Denny...

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TC, based on this posting DN has convinced me you made two limited time offers that were not accepted so clearly no deal was made based on those offers. Where is your evidence of offers that were accepted? I cannot find it so please don't accuse us of jumping to conclusions.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I learned from this and didnt spam again.
And I do not believe you. Once a cockroach, always a cockroach.

akcampbell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"You asked for $500 for 2 or 3 names. I offered $550 for 3 names. Deal..."

I'd say no deal. I think you were trying to take advantage of the fact the seller's first language isn't English by trying to nail him with the $550 for 3 PM.

Obviously, he meant 2 or 3 at $500 subject to negotiation and agreement not that you would pick the 3 you wanted and fire off a PM to claim them for a token $50 more than he was looking to raise.

In the seller's mind, he'd sell you 3 provided they weren't the 3 strongest domains otherwise it would be 2. He didn't mean 2 or 3 literally otherwise he wouldn't have had many takers for 2.

Even if it was a completely innocent misunderstanding on your part, you should have done the obvious thing and confirmed the deal you thought you'd got in the thread and by PM.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. The best solution is for all negative feedback to be cancelled. The seller has to tighten up on his offer phrasing and the buyer should confirm his take on offers accepted by PM and in the main sale thread in future to avoid misunderstanding. That way the eventual buyer could have waited until the misunderstanding was resolved amicably before his improved offer complicated things.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"You asked for $500 for 2 or 3 names. I offered $550 for 3 names. Deal..."

I'd say no deal. I think you were trying to take advantage of the fact the seller's first language isn't English by trying to nail him with the $550 for 3 PM.

Obviously, he meant 2 or 3 at $500 subject to negotiation and agreement not that you would pick the 3 you wanted and fire off a PM to claim them for a token $50 more than he was looking to raise.

In the seller's mind, he'd sell you 3 provided they weren't the 3 strongest domains otherwise it would be 2. He didn't mean 2 or 3 literally otherwise he wouldn't have had many takers for 2.

Even if it was a completely innocent misunderstanding on your part, you should have done the obvious thing and confirmed the deal you thought you'd got in the thread and by PM.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. The best solution is for all negative feedback to be cancelled. The seller has to tighten up on his offer phrasing and the buyer should confirm his take on offers accepted by PM and in the main sale thread in future to avoid misunderstanding. That way the eventual buyer could have waited until the misunderstanding was resolved amicably before his improved offer complicated things.

Wow a nice, well reasoned response for once!
You have most likely got it in one. The implication I recieved was that we had a deal. Before the deal could go through MG came on and made a higher offer, which he then took. That is what this is all about, the fact we had a deal but then he took someone elses.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, does anyone notice the tags on this thread?
rofl, I thought those were usernames....

dildo , false accusations , lies , popcorn , retarded

Last edited:

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The implication I recieved was that we had a deal.

I don't believe you. It does not make sense to make a limited time offer if you assume the deal is already closed.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of the members posting here are dildos and/or retarded... (and before the witty so and sos like denny say me, no not me).

domain_newbie is making false accusations, and telling lies.

A box of popcorn makes the pain of reading some of these ridiculous piosts easier to bear.

I don't believe you. It does not make sense to make a limited time offer if you assume the deal is already closed.

Ok! You dont belive me... :brushteeth:

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have most likely got it in one. The implication I recieved was that we had a deal. Before the deal could go through MG came on and made a higher offer, which he then took. That is what this is all about, the fact we had a deal but then he took someone elses.

You didn't have a Deal!

Seller stated in thread, which was in Fixed Price section, "Sell 2 names for $500", nowhere have I seen where he said 2 or 3.

You made an offer for 3 for $550, seller said No, correct?

Where's the deal?

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok! You dont belive me... :brushteeth:

Please explain to me how making limited time offers while assuming the deal is already sealed makes sense.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tom, may I suggest you misread the post, the offer of 3 domains was any 2 + tlkv.com, your 'offer' was for 3 that did not include tlkv.com. Also the price was $600 for 3 and you offered $550. As I said I think you misread the post.

It would be unfortunate for you to impose a self-exile from DNF, especially when you have obviously been carrying through with good trades here. But to publically say in the thread you would leave TR (implying a negative TR) is not appropriate IMHO.

This thread was started by the OP because negative TR is rightly seen as a warning to all, and as such should not be used friviously or without sincere considered thought (I personally would privately ask others I trust via PM before leaving negative TR to make sure it was generally seen as appropriate). The OP wanted to make other members aware as to why the negative TR had been placed and dispute its validity. In this instance I fully understand and appreciate the concern of the OP.

Please re-read the original sales thread in the light of the above. We all make mistakes.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

you are crazy liar !

we have never reached any deal and you never even met my itial offer , i said two for $500 http://www.dnforum.com/f5/all-premium-letters-llll-com-dnln-com-thread-278723.html#post1378171

or three for $600 (any two + tlkv) http://www.dnforum.com/f5/all-premium-letters-llll-com-dnln-com-thread-278723.html#post1378187

when i offered you to add 100$ to your $550 for three offer you said you are not interested, so no deal was reached

what are you bragging hire around ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom