Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

tomclowes- abusive blackmailer ~i haven't done deals with him ~ he left me neg fb !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Need to fund my paypal asap and have some card problems (mean they being changed)

need to fund with $500 asap, so here is premium LLLL.com's, would like to sell two of those ~ all at godaddy~ newly renewed

SGIR.COM
CXLI.COM
SGOG.COM
LUGP.COM
LGPP.COM
GGPM.COM
TLKV.COM
DNLN.COM

pls offer here ~ do not lowball with pm's

this should all be a moot point.....the guy states right in his original post to make all offers here!!!!!!.........the PM that clown-head sent shouldn't even be acknowledged in my view......

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do a lot of sales/purchases via PM's, so that wouldn't be a good idea IMO.
Just publish email in your signature if you depend on forum sales...

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simple questions:

1. Did you ever reach an agreement for the deal? (No matter if you matched his original terms - did he agree? If he got a better deal elsewhere during the negotiations, he had every right to back out before the deal was sealed.)
2. Did you pay him?

If the answer is "no" to any of those questions, you had no right leaving negative TR.

The answer to question 2 is No.

(snipped out irrelevant parts)

No payment = no reason to leave feedback and no one seems to state that a deal was reached.

IMO - negative feedbacks should be removed and this thread should be closed.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In other news, Kosovo declares independence. It's over, folks. World War III is at the gates.

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need to fund my paypal asap and have some card problems (mean they being changed)

need to fund with $500 asap, so here is premium LLLL.com's, would like to sell two of those ~ all at godaddy~ newly renewed

SGIR.COM
CXLI.COM
SGOG.COM
LUGP.COM
LGPP.COM
GGPM.COM
TLKV.COM
DNLN.COM

pls offer here ~ do not lowball with pm's

this should all be a moot point.....the guy states right in his original post to make all offers here!!!!!!.........the PM that clown-head sent shouldn't even be acknowledged in my view......

Agreed. TC did NOT make a valid offer NOR in any event was such offer accepted even if it was valid. Either way there was never ever any legally binding deal to sell the domains to TC. Making an offer does NOT constitute a deal it is only an offer. As I say, I personally think that all the threads posted offering domains for sale should either only accept posted offers or only accept PM's , NOT a mixture. Then everyone can see or know what is going on.

DG

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In other news, Kosovo declares independence. It's over, folks. World War III is at the gates.

We're already in World War III dude...what do you think the middle east war is? lol

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We're already in World War III dude...what do you think the middle east war is? lol

IMO- WWI & WWII - we know these
WWIII - the "Cold War" - major economic / non-militaristic / influential world war
WWIV - The war on terror (major worldwide war against terrorist and terrorism)

Middle East - Yeah, that's not a war like the world wars, that's just a preview of US vs. Iran.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

thats a cool news up there ~ can anyone remove clowes feedback please ??

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
US vs. Iran = yowsers :eek:

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No ! Get the facts right before making assumptions. I didnt span anyone to get these deals. Denny simply said that for effect.

Ughh, you've spammed me quite a few times. I'm not sure why I didn't sell my CVCV.coms to you for $50 each.

tzsxc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ditto on spaming CVCV. I don't know how a person with a history of this can still be allowed to operate on Dnf/Np. But it looks like public opinion will finally do it(hopefully).

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In fact his account has been suspended on NP 3 or 4 times.

Check what NP mod wrote in his signature :)

You've had over 20 accounts here - You've sales crashed constantly - YET you wonder why we closed your account after "All You've Done" for NP ?

Also check the beauty of his Trader Rating there.

Members who left a negative: 3

Last edited:

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This thread seem now to be turning into a bullying forum and it should be stopped. I am here for a professional domain forum, NOT a place for people to spout anger at each other. I believe any relevant points have been made already in this thread and the continuance is simply denegrating the professional atmosphere that should prevail.

DG

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In fact his account has been suspended on NP 3 or 4 times.
Indeed.
What's up with the kids lately :rolleyes:

I call for an embargo until he grows up, if he doesn't get the boot in the meantime, that is.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I see an unnecessary dragging of the feet of the moderators. This is a clear case. No transaction occurred, therefore no feedback should be left.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The tags are funny.

How come one guy has had three threads about him like this in just 2 months or so?

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The tags are funny.

How come one guy has had three threads about him like this in just 2 months or so?

funny thing is, at least at NP they have to problem banning people who are bad for the community.

Its nigh impossible to be banned from DNF, look at denny :)

You would think it would be the other way around...

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This doesn't look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom