Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Updated Committee Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like the Ogre got the boot from the committee:eek:. Not sure why, but oh well:).

No regrets, I gave my ideas and my honest opinions and now its time to move on:D.

Good luck to the guys still on it. With less members, it should be better anyway.

Adios Amigos:).

M

mole

Didn't know there was a committee list LOL. Where's the link, ogre?

M

mole

LOL, now I know why pod appears to be a lot more behaved today :D I thought he had SARS or something LOLOL. Good on yer, buddy.

Thanks for the link, ogre.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainOgre

Good luck to the guys still on it. With less members, it should be better anyway.

Adios Amigos:).

What an interesting turn of phrase, Ogre. It makes me ask the question I've been wondering about for some time:

"Is it just my imagination or is the membership of the "Committee" as totally male-dominated as the new banner on this forum?" If so, that's truly a shame. Believe it or not, there ARE women in this crazy business, you know.

:laugh: :D ;) :laugh: :eek:

Am I the only one who has noticed this? I hope I don't get banned for asking this question. I just noticed that one of my favorite people got banned. I have no idea why this happened, so I'll have to go see what I can find in the other threads.

Take care, Ogre, I love your Avatar and the way it makes me smile.

Hugs,
Sheila

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It looks like I got the boot as well Ogre.

Mike

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
of course it is all-male since the board consists of like 99.9% males?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lawpsych

"Is it just my imagination or is the membership of the "Committee" as totally male-dominated as the new banner on this forum?" If so, that's truly a shame. Believe it or not, there ARE women in this crazy business, you know.
As a hardcore supporter of affirmative action, I can tell you that the female gender of DNForum is already well represented in the Committee; as a remedy, you might want to solicit more women to sign up.

M

mole

Originally posted by nameslave

As a hardcore supporter of affirmative action, I can tell you that the female gender of DNForum is already well represented in the Committee;

Dang, I didn't know izopod was a woman :eek: :eek: :eek:

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got the committee boot as well, it seems. :D
Uh well i didnt even volunteer or asked for being a part of it, so what. :)

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. wonder what the chitty Committee is plotting today ?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr
I'm sure nameslave sees things form a woman's perspective. :)
Definitely: I'm not a sexist. FYI: I have actually done A LOT of readings on Women's Studies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave

Definitely: I'm not a sexist. FYI: I have actually done A LOT of readings on Women's Studies.

I like to look at them naked. :)

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr

I like to look at them naked. :)

Can we get this guy banned! He apparently hasn't gotten the word that this is now a community for "serious" domain owners! :laugh:

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
LOL, now I know why pod appears to be a lot more behaved today :D I thought he had SARS or something LOLOL. Good on yer, buddy.

Thanks for the link, ogre.

Izopod ? The biggest flammer on DNF ? :laugh: :laugh:

This is hilarous..

Well' if it will keep him in line I am all for it...

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, this has certainly turned out to be a lively little thread!

Actually, I don't need to "remedy" anything. I was simply making a suggestion that it might help the forum in many ways if more women were invited to join, or that women might feel more welcome once they find the forum if there were a female, as well as a male, image in the forum's official banner. Would a female image, in addition to the male image, make this place appear "less serious" somehow?

I will, of course, invite other women domain resellers to join the forum as I meet them online. However, what I need to spend more time on right now is the process of selling domain names and less time on reading and writing notes in this or any other forum.

I finally broke away from here long enough to sell a couple of domains. Once I become a gazillionaire, I will be more than happy to donate some of my time to the process of locating potential new female members of this forum. Right now, however, I need to make some money and I don't need to take on another "volunteer" project until I have done so.

I am still curious to know how the female gender is already being well represented, though ... are there any female members of the committee? If so, I was not aware of this.

I do love you guys ... hanging around here is scary, though, in that I'm beginning to actually understand the ways in which some of you guys think. This is a little like hanging around as an invisible creature in the guys' locker room at times, and I must say it's fun.

Just One of the Guys,
Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom