Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Updated Committee Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You made me blush a little too, Sheila:). Count the Ogre in for starting a little group and running off some place with you :swg:.

As far as I am concerned, old greenie is here to stay.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains

Don't forget .. you have the ability to give out free member passes. ;)

In the process of the changing of the guard around here, as well as my having occasional real-life things going on, I lost track of how we can use those member passes, GD. Can you let me know how to do this? I'd appreciate it.

Sheila

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomainOgre
You made me blush a little too, Sheila:). Count the Ogre in for starting a little group and running off some place with you :swg:.

As far as I am concerned, old greenie is here to stay.

Ah, again the little green one makes me smile. Wow... the thought of running off ... running away for awhile ... with Greenie and other volunteers ...

(Heart, be still. Keep telling yourself, Sheila ... focus on reality... stay in the here and now ... get your work done ... ah, those evil thoughts that make me want to run away with the hunks of the DNForum ... get a grip, Sheila ... back to NOW.)

Ah, how wonderful a few seconds of fantasy those were ...

Oh, well, mega cyber-hugs, Greenie. We love you and your wonderful sense of humor.

Sheila

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr
Move over Namepopper, Ogre has caught Shelia's eye. :)

Hey, gregr ... Pops is still tops, in my book. It's just that there's so much room at the top that others are always welcome. You know how special Namepopper is to me, and will always be. That doesn't keep me from noticing the other nice scenery around here.

Be careful, gregr ... you could end up in my little group of "Adorable Males I Adore", too! Now, wouldn't THAT ruin your reputation? It would make it tougher to be a feared/revered deposed dictator, perhaps. But then again, it has to be tough to be a legend when you're under the age of 80 or so.

Breaking self away from the fantasy thread,
Sheila

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom