Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Updated Committee Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainOgre

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr

Like Mole says, this is Shelia'a thread, hijacked from Ogre. Stop bloking it up. :laugh:

LOL She did take the ball and run with it huh:)?

Ah its ok, I like her style:D. She knows how to make her point.

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... is more men like you guys. :laugh:

Well, I certainly have to admit that I am incredibly impressed by all of your reactions to my statements.

Nameslave, thanks for being open-minded and willing to "listen" to what I was really trying to say. That's terrific. Your comments are appreciated greatly.

Ogre, you adorable little green one, OF COURSE I send you a hug. In fact, I'll send you lots and lots of hugs. You are one of the cutest creatures I've met in a long time. I can't imagine any group not wanting to keep you as a member forever. If you're available, let's just start our own little group and run off to Tahiti or some other nice, warm spot, okay? But you MUST promise to keep that adorable Avatar. I rememer when you first joined and asked for help finding an appropriate image and when your huggable alter ego showed up. It was love at first sight for me, I must confess. :embarrass (Where in the heck is that blushing smilie when I need it?) Oh, well ... :blush (You'll just have to imagine it, I guess).

Duke, you certainly are, as always, a true gentleman. Thanks for the support. It takes guts for all of you to come right out and express support for my stating my position and even agreeing on a point or two here and there. You risk the potential criticism and taunting by your male colleagues by doing so. That's gutsy. Truly gutsy.

DomeBase, I don't care what Gregr calls it ... your September, 2002 post was a masterpiece. Thank you for pointing it out to me. I'm sorry I missed it at the time, but I had not been around for very long at that point.

Gregr, it's really fun to see how much you are enjoying your role as a "Deposed Dictator." Now, be sure to behave yourself just a bit, or we're going to have to tell Dad about you. I did love your comment about my hijacking Ogre's thread. Though that certainly wasn't my intention, perhaps that was my reaction to feeling sad that people were already being "booted" from a project that had not even had enough time to develop.

Mole, you are a real stitch. You always manage to make me laugh, although keeping up with your Avatars and little sayings requires a rather lengthy score card at times. I know you have posted a million messages, but aren't you going to run out of Avatar-changing bucks at some point?

Izopod, it's just not fair that there is no appropriate emoticon for what you must have been feeling when you read that it was being rumored that you are a woman. It's okay ... it'll just be our little secret, just between "us girls," okay? :D I think I had better go run and hide now before Izopod comes after me for THAT comment! :eek: :embarrass

Tippy, my little guy, Tucker, wants you to know that he's very upset about your not being on the committee anymore. He invites you to join him in applying for membership in "Da Orange Tabby Boyz Club" or one of its affiliates, where the motto is 'No Gurlz allowed.'" Tucker hopes to become a member soon, so that he can then be promoted to being part of "Da Agency," sponsored by the tomzrule® privut boyz klubb," whose task it is to spy on "Da gurlz." Tucker invites you and Tippy to take a look at the group's page, located at: http://www.chimerra.com/MCT/agency.html.
We are not affiliated with this site; it's just one of Tucker's favorites. You won't be sorry you stopped by.

We both support Mr. Webmname's and WebHold's exercising your feminine sides. But don't forget to exercise the male side, too ... don't worry, we won't ask for any pictures.

Take care, my friends... I must run off to some real work now ... Thanks for a very fun and interesting discussion and for letting me be part of it.

Warmest regards,
Sheila

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi :)

This is my PM which I sent to both nhlrat and dotcomgod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You booted me off the commitee but kept (name removed), I feel insulted, but it's your Forum so I guess it's upto you to choose with whom you wish to associate yourself with.

Maybe I didn't have much to say but I did try to bring up topics which havn't been mentioned rather then repeat what has been said over and over again.

All the best to you,

Mike
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The best was the responce I got from them, both pointed the finger at someone else as to the reason for me being removed, lol.

I was very happy when I first seen my name on the original committee list, I felt honored to be part of the DNF committee, I think I was the only one which showed their gratitude.

Mike

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is an excerpt of an unasked-for PM i received from a committee member shortly before i was booted off the committee (still havent received any kind of explanation or statement whatsoever about me being booted yet):

"..You are plain out of line on this issue with the banned members. If you do not agree with the top dogs you should consider or ask to be removed from the committee."

I think this tells a lot/enough. :rolleyes:

Well i did not consider or ask to be removed - i just have been removed nevertheless.

So what.

M

mole

Originally posted by beatz
"..You are plain out of line on this issue with the banned members. If you do not agree with the top dogs you should consider or ask to be removed from the committee."

Hey, since when was politics a part of this forum.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tippy, do you really think it's appropriate to post that? That was a private message and you recieved a private answer then you posted in here in public to prove what?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izopodian philosphy: Don't take your online life seriously. Do so only when it affects your livelyhood.

Trust me when I say this, but I am not izopod outside these pearly gates! :laugh:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
Tippy, do you really think it's appropriate to post that? That was a private message and you recieved a private answer then you posted in here in public to prove what?

Jh3 - I didn't see anything wrong with Tippy's post. He posted what "he" sent, then gave a "overall" view of their response. No crime there unless names were named. Then that wouldn't be appropriate.

Let's all just take a breather here. It's sunny out, and 80 degrees. What the hell could be better than that! Oh, and did I say I had a Morgan/Coke in my hand...

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

Trust me when I say this, but I am not izopod outside these pearly gates! :laugh:

That's right, you are the Great Captain America!!
:laugh:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold

That's right, you are the Great Captain America!!
:laugh:

Which reminds me, I have to get this "cape" laundered on Tuesday after Memorial Day. Spilled some drink on it...

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Typical...They dont want TRUE discussion they want all yes boys, if you have an origional thought you are not welcome.

You are better off not even having to deal with it..
Besides you're a liberal did you really think they would invite you ! :laugh:

Originally posted by beatz
This is an excerpt of an unasked-for PM i received from a committee member shortly before i was booted off the committee (still havent received any kind of explanation or statement whatsoever about me being booted yet):

I think this tells a lot/enough. :rolleyes:

Well i did not consider or ask to be removed - i just have been removed nevertheless.

So what.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lawpsych
... is more men like you guys. :laugh:

Well, I certainly have to admit that I am incredibly impressed by all of your reactions to my statements.

Nameslave, thanks for being open-minded and willing to "listen" to what I was really trying to say. That's terrific. Your comments are appreciated greatly.

Ogre, you adorable little green one, OF COURSE I send you a hug. In fact, I'll send you lots and lots of hugs. You are one of the cutest creatures I've met in a long time. I can't imagine any group not wanting to keep you as a member forever. If you're available, let's just start our own little group and run off to Tahiti or some other nice, warm spot, okay? But you MUST promise to keep that adorable Avatar. I rememer when you first joined and asked for help finding an appropriate image and when your huggable alter ego showed up. It was love at first sight for me, I must confess. :embarrass (Where in the heck is that blushing smilie when I need it?) Oh, well ... :blush (You'll just have to imagine it, I guess).

Duke, you certainly are, as always, a true gentleman. Thanks for the support. It takes guts for all of you to come right out and express support for my stating my position and even agreeing on a point or two here and there. You risk the potential criticism and taunting by your male colleagues by doing so. That's gutsy. Truly gutsy.

DomeBase, I don't care what Gregr calls it ... your September, 2002 post was a masterpiece. Thank you for pointing it out to me. I'm sorry I missed it at the time, but I had not been around for very long at that point.

Gregr, it's really fun to see how much you are enjoying your role as a "Deposed Dictator." Now, be sure to behave yourself just a bit, or we're going to have to tell Dad about you. I did love your comment about my hijacking Ogre's thread. Though that certainly wasn't my intention, perhaps that was my reaction to feeling sad that people were already being "booted" from a project that had not even had enough time to develop.

Mole, you are a real stitch. You always manage to make me laugh, although keeping up with your Avatars and little sayings requires a rather lengthy score card at times. I know you have posted a million messages, but aren't you going to run out of Avatar-changing bucks at some point?

Izopod, it's just not fair that there is no appropriate emoticon for what you must have been feeling when you read that it was being rumored that you are a woman. It's okay ... it'll just be our little secret, just between "us girls," okay? :D I think I had better go run and hide now before Izopod comes after me for THAT comment! :eek: :embarrass

Tippy, my little guy, Tucker, wants you to know that he's very upset about your not being on the committee anymore. He invites you to join him in applying for membership in "Da Orange Tabby Boyz Club" or one of its affiliates, where the motto is 'No Gurlz allowed.'" Tucker hopes to become a member soon, so that he can then be promoted to being part of "Da Agency," sponsored by the tomzrule® privut boyz klubb," whose task it is to spy on "Da gurlz." Tucker invites you and Tippy to take a look at the group's page, located at: http://www.chimerra.com/MCT/agency.html.
We are not affiliated with this site; it's just one of Tucker's favorites. You won't be sorry you stopped by.

We both support Mr. Webmname's and WebHold's exercising your feminine sides. But don't forget to exercise the male side, too ... don't worry, we won't ask for any pictures.

Take care, my friends... I must run off to some real work now ... Thanks for a very fun and interesting discussion and for letting me be part of it.

Warmest regards,
Sheila

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Baron Sheila, Here are a few more ladies in the business and they should all be asked to join DNF: Darcy at [email protected], [email protected], and Caroline at [email protected]. We have bought names from the first two and have received quotes on names from the third. Quite sure they would be interested in signing up!

Michelle at SmokingDomains.com owned more than 30,000 domains last time we communicated.

She was said to be the largest active domain owner at the old Afternic about 1 to 2 yrs ago.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

Michelle at SmokingDomains.com owned more than 30,000 domains last time we communicated.

She was said to be the largest active domain owner at the old Afternic about 1 to 2 yrs ago.

Yes, her member name at afternic was michellel ... she appriased everyone's domain at $100,000 :laugh:

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Baron et al.,

Thanks for the information . If it's okay with you, I'd love to be the person to invite them to join. I don't know any of these women personally, but I would be happy to extend an invitation. Since I'm just a member and not in a position to profit directly by their joining, the invitation might be taken more seriously than it would if it were delivered in other ways. Of course, if any of you know them personally and would prefer to extend an invitation, just let me know.

Thanks, guys!

Sheila

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lawpsych
Dear Baron et al.,

Thanks for the information . If it's okay with you, I'd love to be the person to invite them to join. I don't know any of these women personally, but I would be happy to extend an invitation. Since I'm just a member and not in a position to profit directly by their joining, the invitation might be taken more seriously than it would if it were delivered in other ways. Of course, if any of you know them personally and would prefer to extend an invitation, just let me know.

Thanks, guys!

Sheila

Don't forget .. you have the ability to give out free member passes. ;)

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
btw, I just regged commitee.com

let me know if you are interested :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom