Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Are domainers "cybersquatters"? At NameJet, a DNF member thinks so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this thread turning into farce simply on the basis of not naming names. This thread has no point without a name. The culprit can still post their point of view after we know who it is...

What is more you have all now ruined my plan to stay on 1,000 posts forever :(

As this is now a picture rating thread, I will merely state that I wouldnt want to get into a fight with Focus: he looks scary !

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually Focus looks like kid rock so therefore he may stomp you but with 3 body guards at a waffle house... oh and you have to be sitting down for him to attack.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this thread turning into farce simply on the basis of not naming names. This thread has no point without a name. The culprit can still post their point of view after we know who it is...

What is more you have all now ruined my plan to stay on 1,000 posts forever :(

As this is now a picture rating thread, I will merely state that I wouldnt want to get into a fight with Focus: he looks scary !

I didn't expose this practice to entertain you, or your twin Thomas. It's to raise a flag about the practices currently at NameJet. As I know his username at NJ I will keep monitoring at my discretion.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't expose this practice to entertain you, or your twin Thomas. It's to raise a flag about the practices currently at NameJet. As I know his username at NJ I will keep monitoring at my discretion.

So let me get this right, this info is to protect and inform yet you will not give the name which actually helps us protect and be informed. So basically the only solution you leave us is to avoid ALL drop auctions forver until YOU decide. I tell ya I have held my tongue enough, give up the name already or shut up. You are starting to piss me off.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You know what JP, if you're so inclined do your own damn research. I am tired of digging all the dirt for you guys and getting no appreciation. So now you pissed *me* off and I will tell you to step back cause you're busting my balls.

I have no obligation to reveal the name, that's not what I choose to do at this time. If you have interest in domains currently at NameJet, like I do, contact NameJet and raise a flag at their department. Otherwise, if you want a tabloid release of a name so that you can continue your signature harassment, it won't happen tonight.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no intention of getting into any further arguments, or disagreements. I merely state that at the moment this thread is not of much use.
The post topic in no way entertains me. Some of the responses I find humerous, but the subject matter most certainly not.
Perhaps this thread should have waited until you were prepared to provide details?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know what JP, if you're so inclined do your own damn research. I am tired of digging all the dirt for you guys and getting no appreciation. So now you pissed *me* off and I will tell you to step back cause you're busting my balls.

I have no obligation to reveal the name, that's not what I choose to do at this time. If you have interest in domains currently at NameJet, like I do, contact NameJet and raise a flag at their department. Otherwise, if you want a tabloid release of a name so that you can continue your signature harassment, it won't happen tonight.

I am tired of digging all the dirt for you guys and getting no appreciation.

Youre kidding right, oh you poor unappreciated baby, alot of us here do ALOT of digging with little thank you. It's what we do because we care, not looking for back slaps. You are truly now appearing extremely pathetic.

YOU started these threads about namejet and warnings, finish the job, no one will jerk you off for the rest of the info or stroke your ego, especially now when its clear youre a huge jerk. Warn us all than refuse to finish the job and truly help and cry like a 5 yr old no one appreciates you. PATHETIC!

And btw my harrassment or pursuit of justice will have to wait until you grow up and had out a name. I am DEEPLY disappointed in your attitude, I thought you did this to help and that was it, clearly not. Just another blog story for you and traffic generator.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Perhaps this thread should have waited until you were prepared to provide details?

News at 11. Feel free to switch to another channel.

JP, you forgot the Punisher tights, they are in the laundry.

If you want entertainment, turn on the TV. You're right, I started the thread and when I feel like giving out more information I will do so. I am not obligated to you or to anyone else, for any reason. If you're pissed for other reasons I am not going to be a scapegoat for your ill-mannered antics.

End of story.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
News at 11. Feel free to switch to another channel.

JP, you forgot the Punisher tights, they are in the laundry.

If you want entertainment, turn on the TV. You're right, I started the thread and when I feel like giving out more information I will do so. I am not obligated to you or to anyone else, for any reason. If you're pissed for other reasons I am not going to be a scapegoat for your ill-mannered antics.

End of story.

:sigh2:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
When I speak about appreciation I don't mean anything material or any thank you's. Just lay off and in due time, more information will be revealed as it's an ongoing situation. To attempt to aggravate me via the use of smartass commentary does not produce results. As you said, you need a vacation - here's the opportunity.

D

Deleted member 5660

I am not obligated to you or to anyone else, for any reason.

But the guy on Namejet is supposed to be obligated to you to come on here and answer. Explain how that works again, I am confused.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I speak about appreciation I don't mean anything material or any thank you's. Just lay off and in due time, more information will be revealed as it's an ongoing situation. To attempt to aggravate me via the use of smartass commentary does not produce results. As you said, you need a vacation - here's the opportunity.

:lol:

Regrets Acro's had a few....face it you came off a complete jerk, no excuses, no one made ANY smart ass commentary prior to your cray baby reply, you are holding out for attention, fine we see your colors now, your choice.

Maybe blog about how you didnt hear " good job " enough as a child or how the guys at DNF dont appreciate your digging and sleep in black tight and get awards from Adam for solving cases while you get nothing but dnf$. You hit all time low tonight buddy, sad.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
But the guy on Namejet is supposed to be obligated to you to come on here and answer. Explain how that works again, I am confused.

Since you appear to share the same ethics with that person, what exactly do you want to discuss? I've already expanded on the subject, in plain language.

No, this is not about free business, not about competition, not about niche markets. It's about someone who is making money by calling NameJet co-bidders "cybersquatters" and who risks nothing of his own and plenty of the auction's winner.

JP, you're right. Now **** off.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I can play the quoting game too, JP. But I have no reason to. Unlike you, I don't need "bananas" for my statements and I am not here to amuse myself with the friction caused by a situation that is beyond my own control.

I will ask you again, to refrain from mocking me because you're turning into a Jester Prick.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leave Acro alone!

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
MIR :D

JP, check your PM.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can play the quoting game too, JP. But I have no reason to. Unlike you, I don't need "bananas" for my statements and I am not here to amuse myself with the friction caused by a situation that is beyond my own control.

I will ask you again, to refrain from mocking me because you're turning into a Jester Prick.

Leave my "bananas" out of this, you have no idea what I went through for them, especially Focus' Banana, it was painful.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
OK :D

Let's cool down a bit, shall we? I mean, I need to reheat my coffee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom